QA Automation - Android
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Are you sharp and self-motivated with a positive attitude?
I am looking for an experienced Android Automation Engineer
with experience hooking up devices to perform automatic continuous
In the test automation QA role you will design, develop and execute
automated test cases. Working with PMs and developers you will
pro-actively improve the test coverage. Troubleshoot and isolate
issues, file bugs and work with developers in resolving them.
You must have:
- 5+ years of hands-on Quality Assurance
- Mobile testing experience (Android and Linux on tablets,
smart phones etc)
- Hands-on experience in writing complete software test
plans, test automation, test scripts etc.
one scripting language such as Python, Perl or PHP.
- Excellent Debugging skills using ADB,GDB etc
- Self-starter working in an Agile development
- Experience with UI Automation tools.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and
You may also have:
- Knowledge of SQLite is a plus
- Experience with code coverage, static analysis
- Ability to work on multiple projects, with multiple
If this is you, apply now for immediate consideration. If
it's not you but you know of someone who could be a fit please be
sure to share this opportunity.
Keywords: , Cupertino , QA Automation - Android, IT / Software / Systems , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!