QA Tester - Mac - Photo Software
Posted on: July 31, 2022
We are seeking a smart person who is a great communicator,
great at debugging and has good organizational skills, is
knowledgeable using Photo applications, and knows the Mac.
- Experience testing digital desktop software on the
- Thorough knowledge of Mac OS X
- Excellent Mac OS set up and debugging skills (Install OS,
Image machines, Update firmware, HW topologies)
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced and dynamic
environment while maintaining quality standards
- Able to focus on assignment/task and deliver quality
results with minimal outside direction
- Equivalent professional experience of 3 or more
- Ability to work directly with customers via email
- Knowledgeable with photo software
- Ability to work closely with the QA and Marketing
- The new team member will be responsible for the daily
screening of customer feedback. Day to day activities would include
gathering data from customer issues, verifying the issues in-house
and working closely with team members to assist in resolving the
issues. The roll will consist of isolation and regression while
collaborating across a large team of like-minded professionals in a
fast-paced environment. Close working relationships with the
development team and quick turn-arounds on problems are the
- Strong candidates will already know and understand SQA
methodology or technical troubleshooting of software applications,
have tested digital media acquisition & editing on the
- A working familiarity with the basic bug workflow with
working on a software application. A general knowledge of
FileMakePro database and basic scripting is beneficial.
- The position requires the ability to work calmly with
customers and display a high level of patience while interacting
with the customer. You will be a voice for our client's
Engineering, so working professionally and intelligently is pivotal
for this roll.
- The position requires an extensive user-level
understanding of the modern Mac OS X operating system as well as
experience with the corresponding desktop and mobile hardware.
General experience with software for digital still-image
management and manipulation is beneficial. Familiarity with
standard digital photo file formats, such as JPEG and RAW, is
important. Testing experiences with the entire workflow
associated with shooting, importing, evaluating and editing,
sorting and sharing are also desired.
- Must be a self-directing individual who is able to work
within and towards team goals, particularly when information or
direction is subject to change. Strong verbal and written
communication skills are essential and candidate must be able to
produce thorough written documentation of progress at short notice.
Of course, a flexible attitude and a positive
personality will be key to tying it all together and enabling your
BS/BA, ideally in CS or related technical field
Equivalent professional experience of 3 or more years
If this is you, APPLY NOW for immediate
Keywords: , Cupertino , QA Tester - Mac - Photo Software, IT / Software / Systems , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!