Computer Vision Hardware Acceleration Engineer
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Computer Vision team in Video Engineering is working on
exciting technologies for future Apple products. We're looking for
an exceptional Hardware Acceleration engineer that helps with
bringing computer vision algorithms into Hardware.
- Solid foundation in computer vision, strong 3D geometry
- Experience with working on SOC architecture, and algorithm
development for Hardware.
- Solid background in computer architecture, operating systems
and compiler optimization.
- Multi-view stereo
- SLAM - Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
- Highly skilled C/C++
- Industry experience of computer vision or image/video
- Driver/Firmware experience.
- SIMD programming experience.
- Good track of record of delivering product.
We work on complex problems in computer vision that require
robust, efficient, well tested, and clean solutions. The ideal
candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and
initiative to achieve those goals.
You will work together with similar minds in a unique
development team where your skills and expertise can be used to
influence future user experiences and hardware that will be used by
Education & Experience
A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
field, plus 5 years industry experience or a PhD / Post doc.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Computer Vision Hardware Acceleration Engineer, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!