What's next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for an
Electrical Engineer (PCB) to work at cutting-edge client in
Cupertino, CA. .The position is onsite.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO
C2C, 1099, etc. ***
Looking for more of PCB / Substrate design experience. This
is not an EE design role.
What you will need for this Electrical Engineer (PCB)
- BS/MS in a relevant field (EE)
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Expertise in electronic design, including component selection,
schematic design, and schematic capture and layout tools.
- Extensive experience with EE design for digital circuits,
including high-speed video interfaces and low-speed serial control
- Strong knowledge of EE design and layout for low-noise linear
and switching power supply circuits, and high speed multi-gigabit
- Knowledge of layout strategies for EMI minimization, signal
integrity and low noise.
- Comfort and ability to apply broad knowledge of engineering
concepts (device behavior, data analysis, and systems
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (Python).
- Knowledge of FPGA based boards designs, FPGA programming.
- Ability to run many projects and project types.
- Proven ability to diagnose and tackle performance
- Great interpersonal skills - ability to collaborate across
globally diverse groups.
- Excellent process development and documentation skills.
- Experience with Cadence Schematics/layout tools.
- Familiarity with substrate design is a plus.
- Familiarity with camera and optics technology, CMOS image
sensors interfaces (MIPI / DP) is a plus.
- Familiarity with micro-controller and data analysis / graphing
using Matlab or JMP.
- Proficient verbal and written english language skills.
- Additional languages are a plus.
In this Electrical Engineer (PCB) role you will:
- Determine component requirements, and develop / review
schematic designs for innovative camera module related circuits
containing digital image sensors, microcontrollers, low-noise power
supplies, and high-speed serial interfaces.
- Work with vendors / cross functional teams for developing
camera module circuits to ensure correct operation over the
specified voltage and temperature ranges.
- Schematics / Layout design for Flex / Rigid / Rigid-Flex fab
assemblies and substrate.
- Review layout, DFM and design reports to sign off on fab /
board /substrate build activity.
- Bringup FPGA based boards and do EE validation testing.
- Analyze Camera module performance and noise data and create
appropriate documentation for sharing info with boarder team.
- Debug EE issues, including power quality, high-speed signal
integrity and I2C interface performance.
There is no per diem with this position
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
Applicant must have a legal right to work in the US without
sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position
Why Kelly ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the
right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you
with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly