Electrical Engineer (Electromagnetic)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What's next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for an
Electrical Engineer (Electromagnetic) to work at a
cutting-edge client in Cupertino, CA.
Contractor - W2
Project Duration:12-months to start (with possible extensions)
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO
C2C, 1099, etc. ***
What you will need for this Electrical Engineer
- BS/MS in a relevant field (EE)
- 3+ years relevant experience in Electromagnetic
- Experience of using automated near-field scanning systems.
- EMC problems troubleshooting experience.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of electromagnetic: field
coupling mechanisms, EM shielding, transmission line theory,
- Hands-on experience of working with spectrum analyzer and VNA.
Other instruments experience is a plus.
- Experience with writing a new characterization methodology and
- Excellent process development and documentation skills. Must be
extremely accurate and diligent in measurements and record
- Comfort and ability to apply broad knowledge of engineering
concepts (device behavior, data analysis, and systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python) and test
- Ability to run many projects and project types.
- Proven ability to diagnose and tackle performance
- Great interpersonal skills to finish the challenging tasks &
- Experience with EM simulation tools. Lab inventory
management experience is a plus.
- Proficient verbal and written English language skills.
In this Electrical Engineer (Electromagnetic) role you
- Conduct near-field scanning measurements, post-process, report
and interpret data.
- Maintain a near-field scanner and accessories.
- Help to define electromagnetic validation plan and test cases
for Camera sub-system, module and components.
- Conduct EM characterization, data analysis and provide
feedback to design team.
- Interact with cross functional teams for in-system performance
test (e.g. De-sense, co-ex), problem root causing and solution
Why Kelly ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the
right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you
with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Cupertino , Electrical Engineer (Electromagnetic), Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!