Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Would you like working at a successful company that is equal to
none? Are you an experienced patent prosecution support
professional? Are you passionate and proud of the work you do? Do
you like challenges? You will provide patent paralegal support for
Apple's energetic patent team. You will be challenged to apply your
expertise and knowledge in all aspects of patent prosecution to
support Apple's patent team.
- 5+ years of paralegal experience with both US and Foreign
- Attention to detail to identify and monitor probable errors in
patent prosecution documents.
- Strong proficiency in US and foreign patent prosecution,
annuities, and foreign filing deadlines.
- Familiarity with and proficiency with commercial IP Management
Systems, USPTO PAIR, Espacenet, and other commercial patent
searching and database tools.
- Strong proficiency with general US and foreign patent rules and
regulations, including understanding patent terms, annuities, and
foreign filing practices.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Able to
accurately prioritize and multi-task to complete projects smoothly
We seek to hire an experienced patent specialist professional.
You will work maintaining accurate patent databases; and will work
with internal patent counsel in support of the patent prosecution
processes and strategies.
This includes: Providing reports for patents; Managing projects,
ensuring that deadlines are met; Monitoring and managing patent
annuities and foreign filing deadlines; Overseeing and managing
outside counsel support administration; Providing backup support
for other members of the Patent Operations Support team; Supporting
the documentation of prosecution practices and procedures; Working
cross-functionally within the patent team or other legal teams to
supports standards or open source-related activities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience at a top law firm and/or
in-house legal department.
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced
- Excellent organizational skills, and a drive to improve
processes and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster collaboration and team
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Patent Specialist, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!