Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We
oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the
flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
We believe strongly that design matters and that it's always been
at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. The platform team
has a focus on the systems that power Apple's interactive marketing
The Retail Interactive team is recruiting a Senior Producer who
will take a leadership role on the Apple Store App platform. The
position requires excellent communication skills and experience
working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a
wide array of business stakeholders. You will have the opportunity
to improve the way customers interact with Apple Retail, both in
physical retail stores and online.
- You have at least seven years experience in digital project
management, with at least five years demonstrable experience
guiding both engineering and creative teams through complex
- You have experience in marketing and development of digital
communications across diverse channels and platforms with high
proficiency in the latest Internet advancements and
- Experience with interdisciplinary projects across multiple
teams ranging from 15 to 40+ people.
- Monitor team morale and self confident while going through the
challenges of a complex, long lead projects
- Able to be the cornerstone of a project with balancing multiple
- You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to
hitting milestones and meeting deadlines.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and
thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to
further streamline processes.
- You have experience delivering projects for key, high-profile
launches, campaigns, platforms, and corporate initiatives.
- Can distill and articulate defined business strategy and
proposed solutions to the project team
- Recommends solutions that break ground in digital interaction
and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution.
- Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects
with multiple work streams.
- Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing
basis to support the success of the project.
- Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and
refines interactive processes based on project requirements.
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional program
plans, and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks and manage
- Facilitates project presentations independently to senior
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to
- Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive
relationships and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired
You will be responsible for managing aspects related to
requirements gathering, documentation, crafting and distilling
briefs, leading creative reviews, organizing testing plans and
more. The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done, attitude.
Your experience runs the gamut of web development, native mobile
applications and project management principles, but even better,
you know how to adapt them to the situation at hand.
You understand that our internal tools and systems are an
extension of Apple's marketing - and need to be at the same level
of quality. You're a fan of process, but only the right amount. You
understand and meticulously drive issues to conclusion.
In this role, you will collaborate and guide internal creative
and development teams, as well as partners from Retail, IS&T,
Product Marketing and Human Interfaces towards improving customer
experiences. You will facilitate the creative and development
process by providing marketing insights and platform strategy along
The position works cross-functionally to ensure creative
objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve
The position oversees large product features, maintenance update
and platform enhancements and ensures projects of all shapes and
sizes are produced on strategy, on time, and within budget.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred