Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
You are passionate about architecture, designing, and developing
next-generation Apple products?
You have significant electrical system design and integration
experience. We like those eager to own end-to-end electrical and HW
systems engineering decisions and implementations at the product
You thrive in new product development because it requires your
sharp problem-solving skills . The team features a collaborative
and hands-on environment that fosters engineering perfection,
creativity, and innovation.
- You have 8+ years experience in system-level design and
architecture, 5+ years of work experience in the design and
development of high-speed digital and/or analog boards and
- We find engineers with product-level electrical integration
experience are the most successful.
- Your direct experience in designing high volume computers
/communication devices /consumer electronics, from beginning to end
while partnering with contract manufacturers.
- We individually have a multi-disciplinary EE, ME, and Physics
- You will bring a deep understanding of the system development
process including concept creation, schematics and board
development, as well as board and system bring up and
- We prefer those with familiarity of mechanical design
principles, FEA, and advanced materials.
- Your proven experience in modeling complex cross-disciplinary
systems will lend to your success on our team.
- You tirelessly analyze the trade-offs between performance,
manufacturability, and cost.
- You have strong communication and an ability to demonstrate
prototypes to a divers audience from multiple teams across Apple
through your excellent written and verbal communication skills and
solid teamwork and leadership skills.
- You have a proficiency in MATLAB, SPICE, or similar simulation,
modeling tools, and Python or other scripting languages.
- Your experience with RF antenna and radio technologies a
Core responsibilities: - Develop hardware/system architectures
for novel systems. - Development and negotiation of
cross-functional requirements to ensure product performance. -
Evaluate solution space, including system constraint discovery, to
determine creative architectural implementation approaches. - You
identify and prioritize hardware and EE-related issues, then drive
resolution of issues cross many teams including those related to
architecture (performance, power consumption, thermal behavior),
production (quality, failure analysis, manufacturing), and
development (schematic design, PCB layout, and overall system
integration). - System integration of embedded systems with
electronics, firmware, and software. - Prototype bring-up and
debugging, functional analysis, characterization, and validation. -
Author regular technical communication for executive and
cross-functional briefings. - Business travel to support product
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Physics or industry experience equivalent.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , FPGA Engineer, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!