Software Development Engineer- Networking
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Amazon Web Services is looking for Software Development
Engineers to develop new platforms for AWS Networking. You will
join a team of engineers developing embedded routing platforms that
enable one of the world's largest and complex networks. With Amazon
Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com), our goal is to
become The Infrastructure Platform to the world. Our customers
demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. As
we expand at a tremendous rate, we look for innovative ways to
build, automate and scale our network, and are responsible for
providing significantly improved performance, reliability, control,
and visibility for Amazon's global network.
We are seeking engineers with a demonstrated track record of
designing and implementing Linux-based solutions on embedded
devices, ideally for networking products. We want people who are
passionate about changing the way data center networking is done.
The data plane team is focused on the forwarding of network traffic
for devices that are at the core of the Amazon network.
Why would you want to work on network devices for Amazon?
- We have some of the largest data center networks in the world
and we don't stop growing.
- Because we own both the network and the devices, we can
innovate in a way that others cannot.
- Very large impact: everything AWS does is built on networks
using these devices.
- You like to get stuff done: we have a lot to do, with many
opportunities to deliver.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual
- 1+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience in building switches and routers.
- Data plane ASIC integration
- Great written/verbal communication skills and teamwork.
- Experience in the design and implementation of subsystem
- Ability to drive progress in the absence of top level
- Understanding of networking
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and
complexity for this role
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Cupertino , Software Development Engineer- Networking, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!