Display Electrical Engineer
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As a member of our team, you will design and build the most
advanced mobile display modules, with best in class quality and
reliability. Your work will directly impact user experience for
hundreds of millions of people.
As an iPhone Display Hardware Engineer, you will drive projects,
from concept phase, all the way through engineering builds, and
into volume manufacturing. You will work cross functionally to
ensure a coherent end to end solution that challenges the status
Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. To
be successful, you should be able to thrive in a dynamic, agile,
multi-disciplinary, and hands-on environment that values
engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- 3+ years of work experience, with system architecture, hands on
design experience, component selection, schematics, PCB layout,
including analysis for SI/PI/crosstalk is a plus
- Experience working with cross functional teams (FW, SW, Diags,
System HW, Optical).
- Experience with electronic component failure analysis using
diagnostic equipment including: oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer,
X-ray, CT, TDR, thermal camera.
- Experience with circuit simulation tools such as HSPICE or
- Experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional
verification and manufacturing support.
- Experience supporting volume ramp, shipping to end users, and
debugging field returns.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Define module architecture, and work with internal & external
resources to implement your design. - Define validation
requirements: functional verification, signal characterization,
power test, and system coexistence testing. - Manage vendor
communication and ensure requirements are met. - Support builds in
region for new hardware bring-up and debug. - Define custom silicon
architecture and IP blocks.
Education & Experience
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, or 7 years of work
- Experience in one or more of: power (DC-DC converters, power
management, low power design), analog and mixed-signal circuit
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, plasma,
DLP, LCOS, e-paper.
- Experience with: embedded systems and various communication
protocols (example: SPI, I2C, UART, MIPI, DSI, DP).
- Experience with consumer electronics.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Display Electrical Engineer, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!