Software Engineer, Sr. Staff
Company: Juniper Networks
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Sr. Backend Software Engineer - API/MicroServices/Cloud
Juniper's AI Driven Enterprise (AIDE) is seeking a software
developer as a strategic component of our engineering team to
design, develop, and test software related to the cloud-based
network configuration and reporting system. This individual will be
responsible for solving complex problems and designing subsystems
that will make the Mist platform the premier wireless solution in
- Develop systems that will process network traffic and
statistics received from the wireless access points.
- Process configuration received from system operators and
configure the rest of the system to act accordingly to policies
defined in the configuration.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to create AIDE
standards for Micro-Services (APIs, schemas, serialization, data
stores and best practices)
- Develop software using Python, Java and/or Go (golang).
- Test systems being developed on scale and bug detection.
- Develop unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality
code is deployed to production.
- Develop highly scalable and fault tolerant distributed
- Develop software for AIDE's real-time data pipeline and batch
- Build metrics, monitoring and structured logging.
- Write unit, integration and functional tests that make your
code safe for refactoring and continuous delivery.
- Automate all things.
- Participate in collaborative, DevOps style, lean practices with
the rest of the team.
- Proficiency in Go, Java
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering
or Computer Science
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with databases (SQL, Redis, Cassandra, )
- Proficiency in Python and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of WiFi protocols and implementations
- Familiar with machine learning, data science
Keywords: Juniper Networks, Cupertino , Software Engineer, Sr. Staff, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!