Hardware Engineer - Rapid Prototyping
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Apple ISG (Intelligent Systems Group) we develop
groundbreaking devices with complex software, sensors and hardware.
You will play a key role in designing and developing the hardware
for these systems and should be comfortable in a fast paced rapid
prototyping environment. Join Apple and help us leave the world
better than we found it!
- 4+ years of hands-on experience and proven track record in
- Expertise in hardware integration including the following: SOC,
microcontrollers, microprocessors (ARM), FPGA Processor peripheral
interfaces (PCIe, USB, I2C, SPI, storage, high speed serial);
High-speed signaling and camera electrical protocols (e.g., MIPI,
LVDS, SDI); Power supply design and battery charging; Audio system
design and integration
- Sensor selection and integration
- Actuator drive and encoder stage selection and integration
- Strong working knowledge of Signal Integrity and Power
- Strong working knowledge of best practices for PCB/flex layout
- Experience with bring-up and debug of mixed signal designs
- Hands on experience with test equipment including scopes,
analyzers, and multi-meters
In this role, you will work closely with multi-disciplinary team
to develop and integrate hardware systems for future Apple
products. The position requires the ability for independent precise
detail design work as well as high level system understanding. Also
required are excellent communication and leadership skills, with
the ability to work in a fast paced environment. - Prototyping
proof of concepts - Ownership of electrical designs - Build
documentation including wire harnessing - Build vs buy decision
making - Custom module development where required - Bringup and
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in EE - Minimum of 4 years of hands
on industry experience of building prototype electronics.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Hardware Engineer - Rapid Prototyping, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!