Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Seeking mechanical engineer with experience in dynamic and/or
high precision positioning stages to support the Battery Metrology
Equipment Development (MED) group's activities in dimensional
non-contact 3D metrology. This role presents a hands-on opportunity
to support feasibility determination studies under the group's
- Hands-on familiarity with metrology and mechanical
- Candidate must be comfortable working in a lab environment
under minimal supervision.
- Pragmatic and results oriented.
- Good communication skills and data compiling ability.
- Understanding of or exposure to Lithium-ion battery technology
is a plus.
- Any background or prior experience in the field of optical
metrology and sensors is a strong plus.
Execute design of experiments in the laboratory using metrology
equipment and in adherence with defined SOP.
- Use apparatus/component/fixture with tight tolerances to
accurately, repeatably and reliably place test sample.
- Gather and analyze large data sets using statistical analytics
software such as JMP or Minitab
- Mechanical Engineering
- Battery Technology
- Battery Metrology
- Battery Test
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Cupertino , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!