Product Marketing Manager, Programming Languages and Frameworks
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way
of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences
very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication
to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! We
believe in the power of combining product management and product
marketing together - that the best person to communicate why a
product is meaningful to consumers and developers is the same
person that helped drive its creation.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Apple, you will hold dual
product management and product marketing responsibilities, and even
speak to media about why your products matter. Our developer tools
and technologies are among the most popular in the world, and have
helped spawn the modern app economy. We are looking for a skilled
Product Marketing Manager to join the Worldwide Product Marketing
team to focus on technologies like Swift and our app frameworks,
and tools like Swift Playgrounds. This technically strong person
will work with Apple engineers to define the features of Apple's
next generation of tools, and then launch these products at WWDC in
front of thousands, and streamed by millions. Are you passionate
about developer-focused products and ready to join an amazing team?
Then we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years experience working as a software developer, or as a
product manager of developer-focused products.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and popular
developer IDEs preferred.
- Technical track record working closely with
- Strong ability to lead through influence, debate, and
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Press and media experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide marketing,
product and business leadership for Swift, Swift Playgrounds and
other Apple developer technologies. In this role you will:
- Research and synthesize technology trends, competitive trends,
and user feedback to identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with software engineering and product designers to
define product roadmap and strategy.
- Negotiate and influence product trade-offs impacting schedule
and usability to improve user experience and consumer
- Position Apple programming languages, frameworks, and tools in
the competitive landscape and craft compelling messaging to
encourage developer adoption of Apple tools and technologies.
- Launch new versions and features of Swift, Swift Playgrounds
and other Apple developer technologies worldwide in conjunction
with marketing communications, public relations, and events
- Serve as an ambassador for the Swift programming language,
Swift Playgrounds and other Apple developer technologies via press
briefings and customer visits.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Product Marketing Manager, Programming Languages and Frameworks, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!