Software Development Engineer - II
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables
one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Products team is responsible for developing
the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative
payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global
CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's
largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. This team helps Amazon
expand globally by providing platform for supporting Rewards
Program and enabling payments across Amazon. The technology we
build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale
Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine
Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User
Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration
with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon
customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way.
If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking
new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- MS or PhD is computer science or equivalent preferred
- Experience building complex software systems that have been
successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with system architecture/design, distributed systems
operating in a scalable /high volume environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best
practices for the full software development life cycle, including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
processes, testing, and operations
- Strong written/spoken communication skills
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Cupertino , Software Development Engineer - II, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!