Graphics Software Content Engineer
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex
challenges? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help
design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance,
power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure
Apple products and services can seamlessly handle the tasks that
make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be
crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices.
Together, we enable our customers to do all the things they love
with their devices.
The Graphics Software Engineer will be responsible for
delivering high-quality GPU applications and test suites to meet
the needs of GPU development and verification. This includes
writing applications to stress and verify the GPU's architecture,
functionality, performance, and power. This individual will
collaborate closely with the architecture team, modeling team, and
hardware design teams.
- Expertise in one or more GPU 3D APIs (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal,
- Experience in GPU shading languages (GLSL, HLSL, Metal,
- The ideal candidate will have expertise and knowledge of
graphics rendering algorithms
- Excellent C/C++ programming and scripting skills
- GPU modeling experience is a plus
- Experience with graphics device drivers a plus
- GPU hardware and architecture knowledge
- Experience with hardware design methodologies and tools
(Verilog, DPI, design verification, etc.)
- The ability to work well in a team in order to be productive
under aggressive product schedules
We define, write, and debug GPU applications and test suites
targeting the verification of architecture, functionality,
performance, and power. Design and implement GPU level verification
API and tools We create automated flows for graphics core
verification Support GPU hardware and software teams during model
and design bring-up We create bit-accurate C/C++ models for
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD CE, EE, or CS.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Graphics Software Content Engineer, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!