Senior Technical Project Manager-Apple Store App and Messaging
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way
of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very
quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no
telling what you could accomplish. The Mobile and Messaging Apps
Team is a highly cohesive team operating in an exciting and
fast-paced Agile development environment. The team creates mobile
e-commerce and retail experience through the Apple Store App for
iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. The team is also responsible for
Apple's next generation platform for engagement and communication
with customers through Messaging apps such as Apple Messages and
- At least 8 years of project management in software development.
iOS app development is helpful.
- Highly accountable and responsible. Self-starting,
self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient. Exceptional
presentation skills, for collaborating across many participating
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and
verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design
meetings, progress and status meetings).
- Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to
e-commerce: server architecture and development, systems
integration, reconciliation with the ability to frame technical
solutions/options and negotiate business acceptance.
- Deep understanding of common Agile practices and
- Must be able to grasp issues quickly and while factoring in
technical dependencies and system limitations, make decisions in
the absence of complete information.
- Strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both business facing and
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong
- Outstanding presentation skills, for collaborating across many
- You will interact with many other group's internal team to lead
and deliver outstanding products in an exciting fast-paced
- Multifaceted, smart people and inspiring, innovative
technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting
solutions that do not yet exist?
This is a position where the Technical Project Manager will be
involved in business requirements analysis, functional and
technical design discussions, testing, working with key strategic
partners, and more. This is not a task-based job; you will be
responsible for the delivery and success of your features. You will
drive and ship all aspects of large, cross-functional projects and
feature areas. You will coordinate all aspects of multiple
concurrent projects including scope, requirements, timelines, risks
and resource allocation. You will manage communication - apprising
status and issues to team members, management and other project
partners. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to
join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with a minimum
of 8 years of relevant industry experience and at least 5 years in
a project manager position. MBA degree highly desirable. Industry
recognized Certified Scrum Master or Project Management
Professional certification highly desirable.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Senior Technical Project Manager-Apple Store App and Messaging, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!