CSM Digital Sensors Lead
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering
background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect,
get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a
predictable and dynamic schedule?
We have an extraordinary opportunity for senior level engineers
to drive and lead technical engagements between Apple and silicon
and IP suppliers working on groundbreaking technologies.
The Custom Silicon Management Group provides critical custom
silicon for all Apple products including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch,
AppleTV, and Mac. We are looking for a remarkable Digital Design
Lead to work with multi-functional teams and external vendors to
define, develop and productize the next generation of sensor
- We are looking for applicants with 10+ years of digital design
experience in complex ASIC's in various process nodes including
deep sub-micron technologies.
- The applicant should have experience in multiple tape-outs with
a majority of the tape-outs reaching MP with first silicon.
- 3+ years of experience in managing digital design teams.
- Experience in driving continuous improvements in digital design
methodology to achieve high quality first silicon.
- Hands-on experience with FPGA emulation, silicon bring-up,
characterization and debug.
- Experience with Digital Filters and DSP architecture is highly
- Experience with mixed signal design is highly desired.
- Able to work with multi-functional teams within Apple and
external vendors across geographical boundaries to resolve
architectural and implementation challenges with an eye towards
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development
effort. Where you will collaborate with all disciplines, playing a
strategic role of getting functional products to millions of
You will be responsible to assist in architecture,
implementation, verification, emulation and validation of custom
- Manage trade-off's between requirements and system needs.
- Help improve engineering requirement specification documents
for custom silicon.
- Work with internal teams to assure that documentation contains
clear achievable requirements.
- Work with external vendors in developing micro-architecture,
implementation, verification and emulation of custom silicon.
- Drive vendor's methodology to meet Apple standards.
- Target to achieve bug free first silicon to meet bold product
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required, PhD preferred.
- Some Travel Required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer
employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants,
including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals
with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against
applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their
compensation or that of other applicants.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , CSM Digital Sensors Lead, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!