E*TRADE - Cupertino Financial Consultant
Company: Morgan Stanley
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Financial Consultants focus on building strong long-term
relationships with our clients; this includes advising clients on
the wide range of investment services ETRADE FINANCIAL offers
and presenting them with solutions that meet their individual
needs. They offer our clients a personal connection to ETRADE,
and help them achieve their investment goals. Whether that involves
working with clients to develop an investment plan that meets their
personal goals and objectives or educating them to help them to do
it on their own, our Financial Consultants are ready to make the
client experience a great one!
Our Financial Consultants are self-motivated, independent
thinkers who share the common desire to build long-term client
relationships. Your ability to achieve success as an ETRADE
Financial Consultant is supported by the ETRADE brand,
leadership, marketing support and exceptional training.
Upon hire, our Financial Consultants are assigned an existing
practice of high value clients. As a Financial Consultant you will
be responsible for the relationship and development of the practice
to ensure clients are appropriately considering all the solutions
E*TRADE offers. You will deepen these relationships by providing
investment guidance and advice primarily through phone interactions
and face-to-face meetings. Additionally, you will grow the practice
through proactive calls to prospects and client referrals. To learn
more about our client offerings, visit our website: http://www.etrade.com
- Retain and grow assets of assigned affluent households with
significant holdings at E*TRADE FINANCIAL by effectively managing
an assigned client base and ensuring that all clients receive an
outstanding client experience.
- Collect client financial information, analyze and evaluate a
client's financial situation, identify investment objectives, and
make investment recommendations through a customized financial
- Provide advice on a variety of investment solutions such as
short-term fixed income, mutual funds, and fee-based, strategic
asset allocation offerings, including the advantages and
disadvantages of various investment opportunities based on the
client's individual needs.
- Cultivate current and prospective client relationships and
identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding
to client needs with creativity and innovation.
- Conduct effective client portfolio reviews and propose
value-added solutions to client needs.
- Maintain and update reports accurately.
- Additional duties as directed by management.
- Series 7 and 63 required, Series 66 preferred, Clean U4. Series
66 must be obtained in applicable states within 60 days of hire
- Minimum of 2 years of financial services industry
- Minimum of 3 years of proactive, successful financial advisory
experience in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of brokerage/banking products and
services, including wrap accounts, professionally managed
solutions, mutual funds and ETF's.
- Proven history of success in developing, retaining and
expanding client relationships.
- Capable of quickly building rapport with clients, analyzing
their needs and recommending compelling solutions that are
appropriate for the client's needs using E*TRADE investments and
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Group presentation skills a plus.
- Bachelors degree.
- Professional designations are a plus: CFP, CRPC.
ETRADE, a member of the Morgan Stanley family of companies
offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription
Drug, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings
Account, Life Insurance, Disability and other Insurance Plans, Paid
Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation),
Holidays, 401(k) and financial wellness plans in addition to other
special perks reserved for our employees. Please visit Employment
benefits at ETRADE Financial - explore jobs
(etradecareers.com) learn more about our benefit offerings.
Keywords: Morgan Stanley, Cupertino , E*TRADE - Cupertino Financial Consultant, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!