Apple Card Sr Product Manager
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their
best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once
couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If
you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a
team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and
inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your
Apple Pay is rapidly growing, entering new markets and adding
innovative new features to the platform. The Apple Pay team is
seeking a top-flight and experienced professional to help drive the
launch and growth of our recently announced Apple Card.
In this role, you will help chart the strategic direction of
Apple Card and support execution against that long-term strategy.
You will partner directly with the Apple Pay business teams,
engineering teams and other functional teams across Apple. You will
work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as working with
external partners such as payment networks, bank issuers and other
players to deliver results.
You should have significant consumer product management
experience and subject matter expertise in financial services and
payments. Ability to seek an independent work stream and drive
progress is key.
This is a full-time role located in our Cupertino, CA.
- Individual will lead a key initiative as part of the Apple Card
and Apple Cash product team
- Outstanding product professional with 10-15 years of
experience, including product management for financial services and
financial technology products
- Experience leading and developing teams of top-tier product
- Experience with building technology based financial products,
including, launching and scaling consumer products working with
designers, engineers and data scientists to define customer value
- Familiarity with merchants' technology stacks - ecommerce
platforms, payment gateways or order management systems
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key
- Ability to collaborate with different teams including
engineering, operations, using outstanding influencing skills, and
strong senior-level communication abilities to drive decisions
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a
high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work
- Direct experience working with technology, financials services
and in large transaction volume, ecommerce environments
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team,
and across multiple partners and geographies, to deliver project
- Upbeat and collaborative teammate who feeds off independent
responsibilities and crafting the future of global payments
- Analytical and technical problem solver who is data driven,
with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving
- Facilitate communication across a project and proactively alert
broader team of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Empower, drive problem solving, and provide direction to
seasoned product managers. Transition optimally between being
player and coach.
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is
Lead efforts with strategic partners on Apple Pay product
development Help envision and build new product features and
strategies Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Experience/affinity for tech and financial services Excellent
written and verbal communication skills Travel may be required
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree. MBA a plus. CS/EE degree a plus.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Cupertino , Apple Card Sr Product Manager, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!