InSite Project Manager
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The InSite Project Manager leads and manages a
team of employees in supporting the execution of a clients'
environmental management program. The InSite Project Manager serves
as the client's main contact and primary interface with Clean
Harbors on a daily basis. They are responsible for and manager the
client's hazardous waste program.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Establish baseline audit protocol for all new waste programs;
Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each
- Work with Program Director, site Program Manager, and other
company resources as needed to provide follow-up and to ensure that
corrective actions are tracked; Disseminate "Lessons learned" for
benefit of program and internal company audience as appropriate;
Provide written documentation of audit results and corrective
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiently and maintain
- Transport and store wastes from satellite areas to waste
storage area and ensure that each is properly packaged, profiled
and labeled prior to shipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in
chemistry, biology, or environmental science preferred.
- 3+ years of hazardous waste experience
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials and programs
related to environmental health, safety, and hazardous materials
- Familiarity with regulatory status requirements of Small and
Large Quantity Generators
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, puling and/or pushing,
stooping and crouching
- Requires lifting, carrying, grasping, speaking and
- Requires climbing, determining color, tasting and smelling
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our
mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the
treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cupertino , InSite Project Manager, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!