Company: AIP Inc
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We are Face-to-Face fundraising
agency currently connecting donors with the causes
they are passionate about. We do this by talking to people
face-to-face and telling stories on behalf of some of the world’s
best-loved nonprofit organizations like Childfund International and
the World Wildlife Fund.
Based in the vibrant city of San Jose, California AIP
Inc has one core objective: To use sales as a tool to
develop the mindset of our incredible employees, drive positive
social change, and expand our presence across the nation.
We are looking for a strong and vibrant presence to be the face
of our front office team. The administration role is the heart of
our company and as such, we are seeking a few qualities from the
Experience/Qualities necessary for the role
- Polite and professional presence on the phone
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Schedule weekly events
- Office 365 experience, specifically a proficiency with Word and
- Excellent time keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability
Primary responsibilities include, but are not
- Building relationships with other event coordinators
- Scheduling weekly events for
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting in the growth and expansion of the company
As we grow and expand the business, the responsibility of the
administrative role with grow as well, and we intend to
reward those vital in helping us achieve that growth with
incentives, bonuses, or a restructuring of salary when we achieve
certain milestones in the company.
About us: Our client has a mission to create an
impact in society by giving a voice to great causes. You will be
working with an incredible group of dedicated experts and leaders
in the sales and marketing industry who have a passion for working
with non-profit organizations.
Keywords: AIP Inc, Cupertino , Event Coordinator, Other , Cupertino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!